Payment can be made using credit card or debit cards – via our Secure Site so that customer transactions are safe and secure.
Simply Green accepts the following forms of payment for purchases:
- Visa or Mastercard.
- Cash on Delivery – only for order within Greece
- Bank Deposit on our accounts- if you choose this method, when your order has been completed you will receive a confirmation email with bank account and instructions.
Free Shipping on orders €60+
Simply Green dispatches your order in Greece and Internationally via Express Courier. The delivery costs for orders shipped within Attiki – Greece is 3,90€ and rest of Greece is 5€ . Orders will be delivered in 2-3 days depending on the area you are located.
For orders of 60€ and above within the area of Attiki, the delivery cost is free of charge.
For international orders the shipping cost depends on the country as well as the weight of your order.
Warehouse processes web orders from Monday morning, until Friday afternoon. Orders are not shipped on Saturdays or Sundays. You can track your shipment via the Elta courier website and entering your order’s tracking number.
A gift wrap service is also available free of charge for any of our products you wish to offer as a gift, to the address you indicate to us.
Please be mindful of local Holidays as Simply Green is based in Greece. Our shipping carrier Elta Courier is also closed on select days, and the volume of orders received will increase and may extend time in transit.
If you have any questions, please email, or call us at +30-210.3229709 Simply Green is open Monday through Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pmWhen your order is completed, we will send you a confirmation email with shipping information and tracking number where you can check on the status of your order.Manduka guarantees the Black Mat PRO®, Manduka PRO® and PROlite® yoga mats to be free of manufacturer defects and to last a lifetime, if used and cared for properly. Since the The PRO Squared is a multi-purpose mat, it is not included under the Lifetime Guarantee. Should a PRO mat not meet Manduka’s standard of quality at the time it is received, we will replace the product, regardless of where it was purchased. If the product wears out from regular use, under normal conditions, we will replace the product, regardless of where it was purchased. Damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, are not covered by the Manduka Guarantee.
If you would like to request a replacement mat, please fill out a contact form. Manduka will review the submission, determine if the PRO Series mat falls under our Lifetime Guarantee program criteria, and provide further instruction. You will receive a response to your inquiry within two business days.[The following conditions are covered under our Lifetime Guarantee for Manduka PRO and PROlite mats:
- Surface imperfections, such as gouges, slices and divots found at the time of purchase before use.
- Worn or peeling top or bottom surface from regular use.
- Undefined surface pattern.
- PRO mats purchased after September 1st, 2008
Examples of criteria NOT covered under our lifetime gurantee for Manduka PRO and PROlite mats include:
- The PRO Squared, as it is a multi-purpose mat.
- Creases/Folds/Discoloration from improper handling and/or storing. (It is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up.)
- Uneven color patterns or discoloration at the time of purchase, or due to use.
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids (i.e. submerging the mat under water).
- Improper cleaning (i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine,
vacuum cleaner, etc.)
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities.
- Damage from outside elements/factors that puncture the mat.
- Mats purchased before September 1st, 2008.
- Mats marked as “Irregular” at time of purchase
Trying to figure out your size? Simply look your shoe size in the chart below, and you’ll find your ToeSox socks size. Make sure you’re looking under the correct women’s or men’s size. All ToeSox socks are unisex sizing.
|Socks Size Chart||XSMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||XLARGE|
|Women’s shoe U.S.||3-5.5||6-8||8.5-10.5||11-13||13.5-15|
|Men’s shoe U.S.||3-4.5||5-7||7.5-9.5||10-12||12.5-14|
|Unisex shoe E.U.||33-35.5||36-38.5||39-42.5||43-45||45.5+|
|Unisex shoe U.K.||1.5-3||3-5.5||6-8.5||9-10.5||11-13|
Follow these steps to find the right grip glove size for your hand: keep fingers together, measure the width of the palm just below your fingers, look for that measurement in the chart below.
|Gloves Size Chart||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE|
|Palm Width – Inch (cm)||2 1/2 – 3 (6.5-7.5)||3 – 3 3/8 (7.5-8.5)||3 3/8 – 3 3/4 (8.5-9.5)|