Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat
The Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat is the perfect solution for people seeking a lightweight yoga mat with superior quality and comfort. The Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat is a lighter, zero-waste yoga mat – for in the studio, and on the go.
- Dimensions: 180 cm x 61 cm; 4.7 mm thick
- 1.8 kg
- High performance in a lightweight form.
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
How To Store
Roll the Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
How To Break In
The surface texture of PROlite mats improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
How To Clean
We recommend using Manduka’s Mat Wash. Firstly, spray the top surface with mat cleaner. Then, wipe clean with a damp cloth. Finally, hang to dry in the sunshine. In addition, we suggest not to soak or submerge PRO Series Mats in water as this will encourage the material to break down and void the lifetime guarantee.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. The manufacturing of most PVC products may release toxic emissions into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.